onsdag den 21. marts 2012

ThE BLACK SkeTCh BOok

Soooo this is were I will uploade all the drawings/sketchess from my black book x3
The oldes first then slowly it will end in the newest ones, enjoy ^w^

Teathers: Ditte L. Nielsen, Lars Kram, Iben Lindebjerg

This is the first time I drew people in the city

Storyboard of the short film "las palmas" (only the begining of the story, cause we ditten´t made the whole storyboard,( so happy for that btw x´D ))

Poses from som group work and some random dragon atonomy sketchess (and I love dragons x3)
This is som poses that people from diffint classes posed xD Where all 3 classes were working together. That was very fun,  we had some diffint workshops were we lerned diffrint things and also talk to the other classes. I really hope were gonna do that another time again, cause it were very funny x3. (yes, and a little cute artblock cause I sadly had an artblock at that time TwT, but its gone now).

More from the work together with the other classes. We should pick three diffrint poses who we sould redraw as characters.
 The group I was in, chose that we should be umbrella ninjas. You know, ninjas who assassinate there taget with umbrellas xD kind of epic i think x3 This is my character -->


Random poses some of my classmates posted, and som other random things.

what is 1+1? That whas a question my teather gave us one day, and we should draw the first thing that poped into our mind. That "thing" was what i "thougt" about x´D (dont blame me, ist a trigy question Oo)
Random sketch and poses. More drawings from the city. Yes, some of them are posed by some classmates ( sometims its just boring drawing people there just walking ´x´D )
We were studing bottles and "death" things (death meaning, as in no death people x´D only objecks). That was acturly kind of difficult, cause you can see through a bottle sooo you have to draw both sides of it.
10 seconds croquis, one of the first time i drew croquis, they acturly look like alot of poses to me and they dosen´t look like croquis to me, i fail...alot x´D.
More 10 seconds croquis, i dont know why, but there was a time when everytime we should draw 10 seconds croquis i drew it in my black book oo i dont do that anymore.
15 minutes croquis, that looks more like croquis to me. One of them looks like a skeleton, thats because i had a little extra time left and i decided that i would draw the skeleton.
Studing the human torso construction and how it looks form diffint angels. No, the skeleton we studiet ditten´t hace a head, i just wanted to have some fun and make the study more fum x´D.
Caracters with a twist, soo the task was to design caracters with a twist in their pose and i decided to also give them a twist in their look as well. I really like them x3
The dog/rat thingy where for some caracter design, that we should draw in some diffint ways exaple, draw it form the front, profil, 3/4, the whole figure in one line, with shadows and so one. The dragon, is a random sketch of Toothless from How to train your dragon. I just wanted to try draw it cause its just an awesome design as well as caracter x3



This is some more sketches from the city and some random other things. Some hand study are there to.
More studing hands.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar